- From My Dashboard select Profile > My Info or from the Home page go to the top menu bar and select My Account > Profile.
- Go to the Introduction Video section.
- Click on the Edit Icon (notebook with a pen) that is located in the top right-hand corner of the section to make the field editable.
- Under Video Type click on the Select Video Type drop-down box and choose either Embedded Code or Upload.
- Click the SAVE button or to cancel the changes click CANCEL.
Embedded Code - If you chose Embedded Code please visit YouTube and obtain the code by selecting the "Share" button, then copy and paste the Embedded Code provided in the Introduction Video Embedded Code field.
Upload - If you chose Upload then click on the Choose File... field to select the file from your computer or mobile device.
NOTE: The file must be an mp4, Avi, MOV, or MPG and has a maximum size for the file upload of 100 Mb.