By Consulate General of India, Birmingham
As the world is combating COVID-19 crisis, one thing that we all have learnt is that healthy living is vital and imperative for a long and happy life. UK is now preparing to come out of COVID-19 restrictions, therefore it is important that we all strive towards a healthy life style. The 7th International Day of Yoga on June 21, 2021 presents a unique opportunity for all of us to begin this new chapter with some exercises for our physical and mental health.
Come and join us on a virtual session of Yoga to celebrate the '7th International Day of Yoga'. Our Chief Guest on the occasion is BRAHMA KUMARI (BK) SISTER SHIVANI , who will be joining us all the way from India.
Points to note for the virtual event:
- The event will start at 7.30am with words from our dignitaries and a special message from the 'Chief Guest' followed by the 'Yoga Protocol' which will last for 40-45 minutes.
- Please wear comfortable clothes while performing yoga
- Please avoid any heavy meal before the session
- Please note that at any point during the session if you feel dizzy or cannot perform a certain exercise, we request you to sit down and relax
- In case you have any underlying health condition, please take medical advice before participating
Claim your FREE 7 Days Trial subscription now by entering your email below!